Smart Casual attire must be worn at all times in and around the Clubhouse
- Headgear – All headgear to be removed.
- Smoking – is not allowed anywhere within the clubhouse this includes e-cigarettes.
- Shirts – Shirts must always be worn tucked into trousers or shorts.
- Clothing Attire – The wearing of Golf clothing is allowed BUT NOT wet or muddy.
- Tailored Shorts – Tailored Shorts are allowed in the Lounge at any time.
- Golf Shoes – No Golf shoes allowed in the Lounge/Dining room, including Pimples and soft spikes.
- Flip Flops are not allowed.
- Waterproofs – Waterproofs are not allowed to be worn in the Clubhouse with the exception of the changing areas.
- Hoodies – Not to be worn in or around the club house.
Members should enter the clubhouse via the locker rooms if wearing working clothes prior to playing a round.