Winter League

This year’s winter league will commence on Saturday 25th November 2023 and run until Saturday 23rd March 2024. The competition schedule and winter handicaps will be published here once they have been finalised.

Entry to the Winter League is by payment of the £5.00 entry fee in the pro shop. You may enter the Winter League at any time but any points will only be awarded for subsequent competitions.

Each player will be allocated a Winter Handicap equal to 75% of their Course Handicap as at 20th November 2023.

All competitions will be played off the full Winter Handicap.

Each competition winner and 10 point winner will lose 1 shot off their Winter Handicap for the duration of the Winter League.

Points will be awarded to each individual from 10 down to 1. The first 4 places in the singles and pairs competitions and the first 3 places in the team competitions will be determined by card play-off all players tied for the subsequent place will receive the same points.

A players best 12 scores from the 18 rounds will count towards the final table.

All Winter League entry fees will be paid out in the overall prizes.

20% of each weekly competition entry fees will be paid to the club, the remaining 80% will be divided between the prize winners:

  • Singles top four places in each division – div 1 winter handicap up to 9, div 2 winter handicap above 10.
  • Pairs top 4 places.
  • Team top 3 places.